WordPress hosts a large number of websites in the world.
It is reliable and secure and provides aesthetically pleasing websites for free. Additional features can be bought at an additional cost, but it is known amongst users for its ease of use and popularity.
The platform offers a set of WordPress plugins for different functionalities to enhance the ease of use even further.
If you have set out to find well-performing plugins for WordPress, you have a long way to go, as everyone claims that they have found one of the must-have WordPress plugins.
It is very easy to get overwhelmed, which is why we have curated a list of WordPress’s best plugins that will help you with your requirements.
7 Must-have WordPress plugins
Here is a list of some of the most amazing WordPress plugins.
1. WP Rocket – Better site performance
WP Rocket is one of the best WordPress plugins.
It is a multipurpose tool but is mainly used for caching. It has a bunch of automatic optimization features that are optimum for use by both experienced as well as beginner-level WordPress users.
Here is everything that WP Rocket caching plugin can do for you:
- Automatic performance optimization strategies such as static cache for desktop and mobile, browser caching, cross-origin support for web fonts, and much more.
- Minify static files easily.
- Several customization options, such as lazy loading for images, XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, and much more, depending on the license you purchase.
- Best in industry compatibility and integration for mutual customers.
- Best value for money premium plugin that handles all your work.
Pricing: $49 for 1 website, $99 for 3 websites and $249 for unlimited websites
2. MonsterInsights- Analytics
If you are worried about streamlining analytics and performance measurement operations, then Monster Insights is the best tool for you.
Here is a list of things it can do:
- Google Analytics tracking
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- Real-time accurate statistics
- Better tracking for eCommerce
- Page level analytics
- Affiliate and link tracking
- Track anything- forms, videos, site notes, user journeys, and whatnot
- Custom dimensions
The best part of this plugin is that it is compatible with a bunch of other e-commerce tools such as WooCOmmerce, WP Forms, Yoast SEO, and several others.
Pricing: Starts at $79 and goes up to $319 for agencies
3. Jetpack- Security, performance, and Growth
Securing a significant place in must-have WordPress plugins. Jetpack extension is mainly used for security for your WordPress websites.
Here is a list of everything you can expect from the Jetpack plugin:
- 24/7 automatic security, including automated backups
- Easy migration to a new host
- Web Application Firewall (WAF) to manage incoming traffic and avoid vulnerabilities and threats
- Auto update
- Anti-spam features with Akismet
- Improved speed and performance with lazy load images, custom site search, and much more
- SEO tools, Auto publish features, etc
- Expert support and a mobile app
Pricing: Free version available, paid plan price starts from $3.43
4. Akismet- Block spam
If you are a WordPress website owner, you might be spending a significant amount of time managing spam.
Spam can bother you in a bunch of different ways- comments, forms, forum bots, and many more. It also decreases the user experience by interrupting the customer journey. This can be avoided with a simple plugin- Akismet.
Here’s a list of the main features offered by Akismet:
- Automatic checking of comments
- Status history so that you have control over which comments are marked spam
- Allowing moderators to specify the parameters under which a comment is marked as spam
- Jetpack and ContactContact Form 7 integration to block spam from contact forms as well
- Statistics monitor to have all your monthly and annual spam charts together.
- Easy to install and use
5. Yoast SEO – SEO
Why fall into the time-consuming trap of optimizing your WordPress website for optimal SEO performance when a plugin can do this for you?
Optimizing your website according to SEO parameters is a cumbersome task that requires you to spend a ton of time and effort.
Yoast Seo is a completely free, open-source software.
With the help of Yoast SEO services, you can:
- Stay on top of your SEO strategy
- Build a holistic SEO strategy for your brand
- Upgrade page rankings for your website
- Enhance the user experience with the help of better content
- Quick and easy setup
- Technical SEO
- Help with creating relevant content powered by AI
- Powerful integrations
- SEO for local SEO, videos, news, and Woo Commerce, as well
6. Elementor – Website builder
A comprehensive website builder for WordPress that lets users build perfect, professional websites.
Elementor is a visual website builder that lets you create just the right website without coding.
Here is a why you should use Elementor-
- Pixel-perfect designs
- Entire Website kits and template library
- Fully responsive
- Fast loading websites
- Accessible pages
- Seamless workflow
- Free widgets
- Volunteering community to get help from
- Secure and compliant with regulatory requirements
Pricing: Free plan available. Paid plan starts from $49 and ranges up to $199.
Are you looking for an e-commerce solution-based plugin for WordPress? WooCommerce is your best bet.
A free and flexible global community that allows you to create aesthetically pleasing storefronts on WordPress.
WooCommerce has the following features:
- Beautiful, enticing storefronts
- Increased revenue
- Customizations for product pages
- SEO optimized pages
- Flexible payment and shipping options
- Simple sales tax
- Easy reporting and analytics
- Enhanced security
Pricing: $10 /month and increases as your individual feature requirements increase.
You are not alone in this
All the above-mentioned plugins for WordPress perform extremely well, but professionals will be able to understand your individual requirements and suggest the best WordPress plugins to fulfill them.
If you want any help with WordPress plugin development, contact TRooInbound.
TRooInbound is a web development company based out of Ahmedabad, India that provides custom services for HubSpot, WordPress, Shopify, and other such platforms.